Monday, June 8

We are the viking love story of our 21st century OR sexy little skirt OR a viking never forgets how to pillage.



I see you waltz into the room

leaving none left for me to breathe

we have never met

and i am begging you to never leave.

You and your sexy little skirt

dancing round the room

dancing round my mind

the only truth that i hope you'll find is

We are the viking love story of our 21st century

We've grown out of our amour and village

But when called to fight

A viking never forgets how to pillage!

We will run from hill to hill

roaring our victory

over the loveless world

we've found ourselves in.

Around the world with you i'l spin

your sexy little skirt so thin

me in my boots with a belt

a freedom we've never felt

The world we've seen

will become the world thats been

laying slain beneath our sword

leaving room for a world of lovers!

A world of fathers and mothers,

sisters and brothers

a world with a history book 1 page long

"love conquered all"

" victory was in the fall."

and all that remained was

the viking love story

of the 21st century

The adam and eve of a new world

Around the dance floor we swirled

Put our swords to rest for the day

and made love all night in the hay

You will leave my room before japans rising sun

Forever in search of you i will run..

So please wont you come and talk to me

sexy little skirt,

the sand is running low

come take off my shirt.